Salvo Electronics is a leading manufacturer of custom cable assemblies, wire harnesses and electromechanical assemblies. Request Quote
- High Reliability Military, Aerospace, Medical, Industrial & Commercial Applications
- AC Power Cords – Ethernet Cables – Network Cables – RF Cable Assemblies
- Semi-Rigid Cable Assemblies for RF Applications
- Audio Cables – Video Cables – RCA Cables
- Ribbon Cables – IDC Cables – Computer Cables – USB Cables
- D-Sub Assemblies – HDMI Cable Assemblies
- Specialized Cables – DC Power Cords
- Energy & Lighting Cables – Environmental Equipment
- Transportation – Off Highway Vehicles – Test & Measurement Applications
- Custom Designs to your Specifications – Engineering Support
- Quick Turn for Prototype and Production Quantities
Wire and cable solutions for applications ranging from Commercial to High-Reliability Military and Aerospace.
Multi Fiber Cables, Patch Cables, and Other Fiber Optics – Proudly made in the USA. Request Quote
- Fiber Optic Patch Cables (including Armored)
- Multi Fiber Cables
- Fiber Optic Attenuators, Adapters, Splitters & Pigtails
- Fiber Network Cables
- Fiber Optic Loopbacks
- Fiber Optic Fan Out Cable Assemblies
- Fiber Optic Mode Conditioning Cables
- Single Mode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cables
- Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cables
Fast quotes and quick-turn manufacturing – small quantity to full production.
Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat6a patch cables used for Ethernet cabling. Shielded connectors, standard bubble boot, and crossover types. Request Quote
- Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cables used for network cabling, includes snagless, USA-made.
- Booted, non-booted, shielded, crossover, and value packs.
- Cat 6a Shielded Patch Cables used for network cabling includes snagless, USA-made.
- Fast speed (500 MHz) over longer distances, with notable reduction in Alien Cross-Talk (AXT).
- Booted and overmolded options available.
- Inventory Solutions Provider for ‘Just In Time’ deliveries on your schedule!
Cable networking and communication solutions for all applications including Transportation and Shipboard.
Cat7 network cabling for 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet, or GbE) and 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet, or 10 GbE) networks. Request Quote
- Provides performance of up to 600 MHz (1000 MHz for the Cat-7a, or Augmented Category 7 standard).
- Can be used up to a maximum length of 100 meters.
- Screen Shielded Twisted Pair (SSTP) or Screened Foiled Twisted Pair (SFTP) wiring almost completely eliminates alien crosstalk while significantly improving noise resistance.
Cat7 cabling has a 15-year lifecycle (compared to estimated 10-year lifecycles for Cat 5e and Cat 6), which helps improve its overall return on investment (ROI).